If your version of Ms Office came with your PC, you can download or order a latest version from office.com/setup .
Numerous clients grumbled about the Boot Configuration Data Error Code 0xc0000454 on Windows 10. They detailed that the issue happened after they had attempted to boot their PC. They referenced that they experienced the accompanying blunder message :
“The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains blunders.”
At the point when this blunder message appears, it implies that the Windows Boot Manager can’t work appropriately in view of an issue with the Boot Configuration Data (BCD). It is additionally important that the Error Code 0xc0000454 demonstrates that there are no adequate NVRAM assets to finish the API. The Non-Volatile Random Access Memory or NVRAM is a part that is answerable for putting away the working framework’s BCD. In many examples, this issue can be fixed by a basic restart of the framework. Be that as it may, if a reboot doesn’t resolve the issue, there are as yet different solutions you can attempt.
In this post, we are going to show you how to fix the ‘Boot Configuration Data document is missing’ blunder in Windows 10.
Here are the techniques that we’ll share:
- Running Automatic Startup Repair
- Resetting the BIOS
- Revamping the BCD
- Impairing Secure Boot
Have a go at working your way down the rundown until you find the arrangement that works best for you. Before the finish of this article, you will realize how to fix the Error 0xc0000454 beginning issue on Windows 10.
Solution 1 : Running Automatic Startup Repair
After two successive boot mistakes, the Advanced Startup Options menu should show up consequently. All things considered, you can at present access it physically, utilizing the means underneath :
- Dispatch the Settings application by squeezing Windows Key+I on your console.
- Once inside the Settings application, click Update and Security.
- Go to one side sheet menu, at that point select Recovery from the rundown.
- Presently, move to the correct sheet, at that point click Restart Now under the Advanced Startup area.
- When you get to the Advanced Startup Options menu, select Startup Repair.
Before you continue, you have to choose the suitable client account. In the event that the record is secret word secured, you have to present the important subtleties. In the wake of clicking Continue, the Startup Repair procedure will begin. During the procedure, the underlying driver of the issue will be recognized and settled. Remember that it might take some time for it to finish. You may even notice your framework rebooting a few times. At the point when the procedure is done, you will see a message showing that the technique is fruitful.
Solution 2 : Resetting the BIOS
In the event that you need to figure out how to fix the ‘Boot Configuration Data is missing’ BSOD Error 0xc0000454, you have to realize how to reset the BIOS. The Basic Input Output System, or most usually known as the BIOS, is firmware which contains a rundown of directions for stacking the working framework. At whatever point you boot your PC, the BIOS directions are executed to stack Windows 10. Presently, when you experience the Error Code 0xc0000454, probably the most ideal approaches to fix the issue is to reset the BIOS.
Regardless of whether you possess a HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, or Sony PC, the procedure for bringing back the BIOS to its default settings is commonly comparative. Here are the means:
- Boot your PC and before you see the Windows logo, press the F10 key more than once.
- The F10 key takes a shot at most workstation brands, including Dell. Notwithstanding, for a HP PC, you may need to press the F2 key. Make sure to take a gander at the base left or right corner of the screen to see the key for getting to the BIOS. It ought to be alongside Boot Options or Setup.
- Once you get into the BIOS, press the F9 key. Doing so will show a blue screen which says, “Burden arrangement defaults?”
- To reestablish the default BIOS settings, click Yes.
- In case you’re utilizing a Dell PC, you have to go to the Security tab to see the ‘Reestablish Security Settings to Factory Defaults’ choice. Utilize the bolt keys to choose this alternative.
- Don’t neglect to press F10 to spare the progressions you made.
Solution 3 : Rebuilding the BCD
As we’ve referenced, the issue has something to do with the Boot Configuration Data. In this way, to determine the Error 0xc0000454, you can have a go at remaking the BCD. To continue, adhere to the guidelines beneath:
- Follow Steps 1 to 4 from the Solution 1 to get to the Advanced Startup Options menu.
- Select Troubleshoot, at that point go to Advanced Options.
- Now, click Command Prompt.
- Once Command Prompt is up, execute the accompanying order lines:
- Exit Command immediate, at that point restart your PC. After your PC boots, check if the issue has been settled.
Solution 4 : Disabling Secure Boot
Another approach to determine the Error 0xc0000454 is to debilitate Secure Boot. To continue, adhere to the directions beneath :
- Again, you have to boot into the Advanced Startup Options menu.
- Now, get to Troubleshoot, at that point click Advanced Options.
- Choose UEFI Firmware Settings to get to the BIOS.
- Now, find the alternative that will enable you to cripple Secure Boot. For most OEMs, this alternative is accessible under the Security segment.
Subsequent to incapacitating Secure Boot, restart your PC and check if the blunder is no more.
If you have a new and never used product key , then this product key can be used during activation process. Go to office.com/setup and follow the on screen instructions and Enter your Ms office setup product key to activate Office.